Well, it’s officially Autumn. I realised when I decided to have an al fresco lunch on my offices’s roof terrace last week, only to spend my time shivering in my shirt sleeves. I’ve started looking longingly at 120 denier tights and gigantic fisherman’s jumpers. I’ve even started to contemplate putting the central heating on. Bye bye Summer. We had a good run.
But hey, if you’re going to sit around feeling miserable because you can no longer go drinking in a beer garden without getting rained on, you may as well do it in style. Which is why I’m offering Little Red Courgette readers (pssst…that’s you) the chance to win M&S Food and Drink hamper. This little number contains everything you need to make a night in chaining episodes of ‘Scandal’ on Netflix that little bit better, and contains:
- Classic claret Bordeaux
- English mint dark chocolate buttons
- Metropolitan biscuits
- British raspberry soft set jam
- Oat, cheddar & nigella seed biscuits
- Slow baked oatmeal shortbread
- Slow baked walnut shortbread
- Luxury gold teabags
The hamper has been donated by those nice people at Marks & Spencer Simply Food Prescot based in Merseyside, which opened on Wednesday 1st October. The 8,500sq ft store will create 57 new jobs for the area and will provide customers with more than 4,500 quality M&S food and drink lines along with a selection of flowers, cards, and gift wrap. Customers can also look forward to a new in-store Bakery and 50-seat Café.
To be in with a chance of winning, simply answer the following question in the comment box on this post:
How many seats will the M&S Café at the new store have?
You’ve got until noon on Friday 10th October to enter, so hop to it! (And good luck!)
THE LEGAL BIT
1. One winner will be selected at random after the closing date of Friday 10th October.
2. The winner will receive an M&S Food and Drink hamper.
3. Prize not transferable, no whole/part cash alternatives, delivered within 28 days of competition closing date.
4. No photocopies are allowed.